Sunday, August 06, 2006

Starting Out


I’ve got it into my head that any blog should start with some kind of introduction. Not necessarily a statement of purpose or a manifesto, but the internet should have some idea who or what I am. My name is over there on the side. I live in Salt Lake City, the bastion of Mormonism. I’ll probably talk about that some. I like music, rock and roll, punk rock,indie shit, hip-hop, but I don’t plan on making this a blog just about music. I don’t have any one singular agenda for this. I’m generally optimistic, though somedays the news makes it hard. My mother refers to me as a “bleeding-heart liberal”. I’ve never been in a fight, and I haven’t really played a video game in many years. Expect something real, not this bullshit filler in a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thirdmango said...

Sup Eli, it's Jon, just found the blog. Good deal, welcome to blogging, heh heh.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home