Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hilarious Joke, as Found on a Laffy Taffy Wrapper V

A Jerk and his caddy walk into a bar.

"How could you do that to me? You really fucked me back there. I know I should've used the pitching wedge." The Jerk says.

"Sorry man, I made a judgement call." The caddy replies

The men order beers. The bartender places them on coasters.

"I can't believe I even asked you for advice." The jerk say, drinking his beer.

"That's the thing with advice, you don't have to take it."

"Yeah man, but I need your advice, that's why I bring you. You can't just fuck me over that like."

"Look it was a mistake." Said the caddy as he finished his beer. The bartender took their empty glasses away. The jerk and the caddy knew that their friendship had been changed, in some way neither of them could fully articulate. They sat in the bar, melancholy overtaking them as they looked at the rings of condensation left on the coasters.

2 Comments:

Blogger G.C.C. said...

Man, this must be some of that obscure metaphysical comedy Laffy-Taffy is renowned for.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Wiglaf said...

It's funny because it's not a joke and far to lengthy to fit on a taffy wrapper.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home